Crude Oil Truck Driver
Sorry, this job has expired.
Saint Paul, MN
$3000 sign on bonus given upon hire!!!
Jobs located in St Paul MN
Our drivers are responsible for the safe and efficient delivery of crude oil and petroleum products to Speedway and other convenience store locations, regional terminals and refineries.
Transport Drivers independently follow specified policies, procedures and standards, under the general supervision of the Crude Trucking Manager.
• Safely operates a tank truck or tractor trailer to transport crude oil and petroleum products between pipeline depots, transport tanks, etc. in compliance with all company safety standards, industry guidelines and all relevant federal, state and local laws.
• Demonstrates proper measurement and crude oil ticket recording practices before and after crude oil is loaded and completes all necessary reporting requirements.
• Performs pre-trip equipment inspection for proper working order and safety condition in accordance of Tesoro Safety Policies and DOT regulations.
• Accurately performs and documents post-trip inspection and completes all regulatory and customary paperwork, including all DOT-required documentation, crude oil tickets, etc.
• Follows, maintains and adheres to all Andeavor safety rules, DOT regulations and standard operating procedures for loading facilities, unloading stations and customer premises.
Andeavor Logistics, a Subsidiary of Marathon Petroleum, is a premier refining, marketing and logistics company in the western United States. Our Company operates 10 refineries with a combined capacity of approximately 1.2 million barrels per day, an extensive logistics
network, and a retail-marketing system that includes approximately 3,000 retail stations marketed under multiple well-known fuel brands. We employ more than 13,000 talented people.