Andeavor Logistics is now hiring a Crude Oil Truck Driver. Positions are located in Carlsbad, NM Wink, TX and Pecos, TX.
You can earn a $3,000 sign on bonus upon your hire!
As a Driver you are responsible for the safe and efficient delivery of crude oil and petroleum products to regional terminals and refineries. You will independently follow specified policies, procedures, and standards under the general supervision of the Crude Trucking Manager.
• Safely operate a tank truck or tractor trailer to transport crude oil and petroleum products between pipeline depots, transport tanks, etc. in compliance with all company safety standards, industry guidelines and all relevant federal, state and local laws.
• Demonstrate proper measurement and crude oil ticket recording practices before and after crude oil is loaded and complete all necessary reporting requirements.
• Perform pre-trip equipment inspection for proper working order and safety condition in accordance of Tesoro Safety Policies and DOT regulations.
• Accurately perform and document post-trip inspection and complete all regulatory and customary paperwork, including all DOT-required documentation, crude oil tickets, etc.
• Follow, maintain, and adhere to all Andeavor safety rules, DOT regulations and standard operating procedures for loading facilities, unloading stations and customer premises.
Andeavor, formerly Western Refining, is a premier refining, marketing and logistics company in the western United States. Our Company operates 10 refineries with a combined capacity of approximately 1.2 million barrels per day, an extensive logistics network, and a retail-marketing system that includes approximately 3,000 retail stations marketed under multiple well-known fuel brands. We employ more than 13,000 talented people.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.